EFFECTIVE DATE 30/04/2015; UPDATED 07/04/2018
1. What Information does RedAdHoc collect?
We collect information from you when you register for the Services, including when you place an order, communicate with our staff, or subscribe to our mailing list. As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
RedAdHoc also collects non-personally identifiable information about how visitors use our web site; for example, RedAdHoc utilizes web analytics software to track, in aggregate, the number of unique views received by the pages of the web site, the domains from which users originate along with many other analytical data points. The RedAdHoc website may use “cookies,” clear GIFs, or similar technologies to track how users engage with our website. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive by a web server when you visit a web site; each time you visit the website, your web browser sends information from the cookie back to the web server to facilitate identification of users or site visitors and to keep track of other information such as the date and time of your visit. Consult the “Help” portion of your browser toolbar for information on how to control or disable cookies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded on web pages and may not be disabled or controlled through your browser.
2. What Does RedAdHoc Use This Information For?
We use this information to process and verify transactions and orders, perform and improve customer service, and to send periodic communications to our customers. For example, we may use the email address you provide to us to send you information pertaining to your order. We may also send you information about RedAdHoc, related products or services, important notifications regarding your subscriptions or account, and other related information. Historically, these have been quite rare as we respect your time as well as your privacy.
However, if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails concerning offers, promotions, or other information related to marketing, you may do so from the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails. Due to the nature of the Services, we must reserve the right to send you certain other non-marketing communications related to the Services with RedAdHoc including via email. We pledge to keep these limited to those communications that we feel are absolutely necessary, such as emergency notifications concerning the Services.
3. Does RedAdHoc Disclose Information to Outside Parties?
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any outside company. Except as described below, we will not disclose your personal information to outside parties.
- • Third Party Service Providers. We may share aggregate or non-personally identifiable information about users with outside parties. It may be necessary, at times, to share certain personal information with trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business or providing our services. These companies are authorized to use information only as necessary to provide services to us.
- • Law Enforcement; Emergencies; Compliance. RedAdHoc may disclose personal information in the following situations as we believe to be appropriate, even though you might have requested that we not share your information: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to governmental requests, including requests from law enforcement and regulatory authorities; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations; (vi) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of RedAdHoc, you, or others; and (vii) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. For example, we may, to the fullest extent the law allows, disclose personal information to law enforcement agencies and regulatory authorities to assist them in identifying individuals who have been or may be engaged in unlawful activities.
What About the Privacy of my Computer while running RedAdHoc software on my PC?
The RedAdHoc software gathers and sends us certain information about the performance and reliability of the software in or to allow us to improve the software. Personal data and information (“Personal Identifiable Information” or “PII”) refers to information that can be used to identify a living individual.
When you interact with RedAdHoc on your PC we may maintain a partial or full record about some or all of the following types of personally identifiable information (PII):
- • Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- • Device ID – Hostname, MAC or UUID
- • Date and time, country, geographic location based on Wi-Fi/communications network local information.
5. Terms of Service
Please also visit our EULA (End User License Agreement) section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and the Services here. Your use of the Services, as well as any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our EULA.
6. Your Consent
This policy was last modified on 30/04/2016.
8. Contacting Us
9. Jurisdictional Issues
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. We do not represent or warrant that the Services, or any part of the Services, are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Services do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations. We may limit the Services’ availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.